Official Local Authority Searches
Ordered directly from local authorities across England and Wales.
From the 1st of January 2017, local authority searches will be subject to VAT at the standard rate.
CON29DW Drainage and Water Enquiries
Drainage and water supply information on the property, including confirmation of connection to mains supply and public sewers.
The report also identifies any sewer pipelines located within the property boundary, surface water drainage and basis of charging
We can recommend a selection of other searches – ask us for advice:
• Environmental searches – a range of searches to identify any potential environmental issues through historical or current land use
• Mining and ground stability reports – a check of the records of past, present and future mining or mineral extraction activity and natural geophysical impact in the locality, with an assessment of the risk of any ground stability issues
• Chancel repair liability – a cost-effective recognition service to check potential liability, along with recommendations for insurance cover if needed
• Energy and infrastructure – a check for any renewable energy projects or hydrocarbon exploration including fracking, together with information on major infrastructure projects such as High Speed Rail or Crossrail within a 4km radius
• Planning reports – check for nearby planning decisions and proposals that may affect the property
• Rail and underground reports – a survey of the proximity and effects of rail networks and potential issues such as noise, vibration and tunnel depth
• Utility reports – provided from all gas, electricity, oil, telecoms, cable, mobile phone and other operators with underground assets in the vicinity to assist property developers and planners
• Land Registry – a range of documents to identify title, registers and boundaries
• Company conveyancing reports – a due diligence report for conveyancers